|The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) offer the following services that are available online:
- Replace or renew a Florida driver license or identification card
- Replace or renew a registration for a motor vehicle, vessel or mobile home
- Obtain a paper title
Note: First-time users of MyDMV Portal will need to create an account. The customer would need to have information related to their identification card, driver license, and motor vehicle records available before starting the process. This information will be vital to successfully answer the security questions related to their record within the allotted time. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Registration information (vessel, motor vehicle, mobile home),
- Their current driver license/ID card,
- Primary proof of identity; and
- Any legal presence documents, if applicable.
Click here to go to the the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles website.
Your Renewal Will Be Mailed Renew Registration/Auto
Same Day Pickup at Metro Office