- Florida Driver License or ID Card (with Florida residency verified by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles)
- Florida Military Orders (members of the United States military and their immediate family stationed here)
Alternate proof (may be used only by Florida residents who do not have a Florida Driver License or ID Card):
- Current Florida Voter Information Card
- Declaration of Domicile (may be obtained from county clerk's office)
- Florida Homestead Exemption
Landlord Certification is no longer accepted as an alternate proof of residency.
For children under the age of 18, there are two additional options for providing residency.
- Student ID Card (from a Florida school)
- Parent's Proof of Residency (child must be accompanied by the parent at the time of purchase)
Additional documentation is required when purchasing a lifetime license for a child under 13 years of age.
You may also visit MyFWC.com for additional Hunting & Fishing information.